Friday, May 28, 2010

Just another day.

So Jordan has not been having very good days, he seems to feel awful anymore. Were just hanging in there till our next appointment with Dr Kendall. He seems to be throwing up anymore alot which he wasn't able to do. Every since they dilated him he seems worse.

Fer had his appointment today with Lisa his Life Coach. That's what their calling her now. I loved the fact that she let me come back there with him and seem to really understand me. She seemed to be able to communicate with Fer and let him know how i was feeling in a way he seems to be totally accepting to which was great. He said very nice things about me in there, I'm not sure if that was to make me feel better or because that was what he genuinely wanted me to know.

He has to keep calling the CSU to try to get into the rehab program they have there for 21 days, hes still doing AA meetings even though the last couple days he has made an excuse not to go which kinda concerns me. He has an appointment with The Dr at the Helen Ross Mcnabb center on the 9th and with the Social Security Office on the 10th, so things are moving along quickly. I think that's good for him, seeing things rolling along.

The Girls softball got rained out which really sucks because I had someone agree to work over for me so I could watch all of Mariah's game this time. Seems like my luck!


Well off to work again, just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment