Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Not Happy

Fer had an appointment today at this new life coach's place in Knoxville. We were up there nearly 2 and a half hours before we were told she wasn't in. Do you know how angry I was! We had asked numerous times how much longer and it wasn't until we was there for 2 hours that someone actually started looking into things!

When we got home the kids had got new bath suits. Oh my lord at Mariahs, it was this lime green string bikini. Yep, I about flipped out. Mom actually said that's how there making them now?? Oh no! there is no way my lil girls going out in that now, I don't care how old shes getting and if it was in the juniors section or not. I simply laughed and said " um, I don't even think so", yea so she wasn't happy, but that's okay if it means my 12 year old, stays a 12 year old!

Wow what is this world coming to, whatever happen to modesty! Yeah I had a pretty not so good day but its sorta like that Kurt Franklin song says " aint no one gonna take my Joy away". I'm liking this little constant happy dance I'm in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment